Acne Face Mapping Based On the Chinese Techniques
Acne face map is a method used to define the root cause of acne. The Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners came up with the concept and principles of acne face mapping are based on the Chinese methods of face mapping to cure disease. According to the practitioners, there are points on the body that are connected to various major organs. For instance, if you are constantly experiencing acne on your right cheek, then the problem very likely persists in your liver, hormonal glands, and intestinal functioning.
While we are not quite certain in whether or not it’s fact or myth, we’ve got to admit that it all seems pretty interesting none the less and the idea that your face could notify you of internal problems is pretty fascinating. We took a closer look at the acne face map and this is what we have illustrated:
These acne face map zones along with remedial actions are given below:
Zone 1, 2 & 3 – The forehead and between the brows
If you experience pimples on the forehead, you need to take a look at your digestive system. You are probably not eating right or are indulging in fast foods rich in fats, sugar etc. which result in low metabolism in the body. Accordingly, to remedy the acne problem based on the Acne Face Map, you must focus on eating more fruits and vegetables and cutting out all the junk from the diet. Also exercise regularly to improve metabolism. Drink plenty of green tea.
Some remedies related to your lifestyle if you are getting pimples on the forehead:
- Practice going to bed early – wake up early.
- Daily drink more water to cleanse the system from toxic products.
- Refresh your mind from stress through relaxation methods like meditation or doing things that make you happy.
- Reduce eating junk foods, sugars, and salts from diet
- Check if the cosmetics, shampoos or other irritants are causing the acne.
Zone 4, 6, 8 & 10 – The sides of the eyes
If there is emerging acne on the sides of your eyes just below the forehead, then the likely culprits are imbalances in the kidneys. To prevent this make sure you drink plenty of water and try to consume more cooling foods like melons, cucumbers, and gourd in the diet. Other things that you can avoid to these zones of the Acne Face Map are:
- Reducing the consumption of cheese, fats and processed foods etc.
- Giving up smoking and alcohol
- Including moderate exercise daily for healthy body
Zone 3 – Between eyebrows
The Acne Face Map zone 3 indicates pimples between the brows. This could mean lactose intolerance, late night snacking, alcohol intake and possible food allergy. Sometimes, even waxing or threading of stray hair between the brows could lead to acne in this area. Make sure you use the right products. Some steps to prevent acne in this Acne Face Map Zone are:
- Cutting out alcohol completely
- Keeping a food diary. If you find that certain foods give rise to acne, you might need to give them up completely.
Zone 5, 7 & 9 – Tip and sides of nose as well as upper part of lips
Experiencing the red and inflamed nose indicates hypertension or early signs of rosacea and acne above the lips could mean improper lipsticks and lip balms. To solve such acne use following Acne Face map technique steps:
- Breakouts on the nose are the indication of consuming too much spicy or oily food. Reduce these foods and eat light healthy food.
- Blackheads on the nose also turn into pimples and pustules. Use a mild noncomedogenic face wash and exfoliate weekly using the recommended, non-abrasive products. Make sure your makeup/cosmetics are non-comedogenic.
- Get fresh air daily along with exercise.
- Eat more fiber through fruits and vegetables
- Cut out salt completely, check your BP regularly
- Check your toothpaste, lipstick and lip balms
Pimples on nose tip and above the lips also indicate imbalances in heart, spleen, and lungs. Acupressure can help solve these imbalances.
Zones, 5-9-10 – Right and left cheeks
Acne on cheeks is very common in adult in women. Hormonal imbalances and problems of lungs, heart, spleen and stomach are the common factors causing acne in this acne face map region.
Here are some remedies to solve acne through this acne placement mapping:
- Do healthy exercise daily to strengthen the lungs
- Change pillow cases frequently. Choose hypoallergenic detergents.
- Change your makeup brushes, products etc. Avoid using makeup completely if possible. Use dermatologist prescribed sunscreen.
- Avoid touching your mobile phone to your cheek.
- Check your oral health. Visit the dentist to see if there are underlying oral problems.
- Avoid overeating.
- Women with hormonal adult acne most likely get acne in this zone of acne face map following the menstrual period (or just before it). Sometimes, taking oral contraceptives can help correct hormonal imbalance. In other cases, the OCPs might be causing the acne. Simply switching to another brand or stopping the medication can relieve acne of this type.
- Use stress control methods to relieve PMS (pre-menstrual stress) such as improving diet, routine exercise and etc.
Zone 11-12-13 – Chin and jaw acne
The acne present in this zone of the Acne Face Map (along with hair growth in women) indicates the hormonal imbalance. Stress is another cause of acne in this zone.
- Manage stress through relaxation methods such as listening to music, meditation, walking in a park etc.
- Massage the abdomen gently in circular motion.
- Take more omega 3 essential fatty acids. Eat walnuts, flax seeds and fatty fish like salmon.
- Cut out sugar, refined flour completely.
- Drink herbal teas like spearmint, green tea etc.
This Acne face map is a tool to help you determining what your pimple placement is trying to tell you. This can help you take remedial actions and start the best acne treatment regime to prevent new breakouts.