Facial Exercise to Prevent Acne
One of the causes of acne is stress, which can cause inflammation. Doing facial exercise regularly can help you to reduce stress. There are approximately 52 muscles in your face, and exercising those helps release facial tension as a result can prevent acne.
By working all these layers correctly it will increase the blood circulation, allowing more oxygen and more nourishment to reach the cells of the skin. The result is a clear, healthy complexion with a beautiful glow which has fewer toxins and has a better ability to absorb moisture.
Doing facial exercises completely natural way makes your face look younger by toning the muscles. Even if you exercise regularly, you probably neglect these muscles. Facial exercise helps make your jawbone more prominent, enhances the cheekbones and shreds the excess fat in your face.
When you are starting your massage, do the massage only upwards and never downwards. Because doing upwards lifts your skin and help you to prevent from breakouts.
Follow some facial exercise listed below:
- Use your fingers to tap all over your face gently for sometime.
- Use your fingers and do the massage on the center of Jaw.
- From your jaw go towards your cheeks with your fingers five to ten times.
- Massage with your finger around your lips.
- Use your first three finger and massage on your laugh line thrice.
- Pinch gently on your cheeks and massage for good blood circulation.
- Massage with your finger on top of your nose and sides of your nose.
- Use you thumb finger from the center of your eyebrows massage across the top of your both brows.
- Press both the eyebrows ten times gently.
- Massage on your forehead in circular motion.